At the moment only available in Tokyo Japan.
Dover Street Market Ginza and Isetan Shinjuku stores in Japan will be hosting a pop-up store for a limited time.
Isetan Shinjuku pop-up store will open earlier than Dover Street Market Ginza on Wednesday, July 18 and will finish on Tuesday, July 31.
The DSM Ginza pop-up store will open from Friday, July 20 until Thursday, August 23.
Leaving your 20s is always a reflective thought process and I’m not really sure how I feel about it to be honest. I can say that I’m happy & grateful to be approaching the 3 0 and I’m generally happy with my past 30 years and not sure if I could have done it differently to be honest.
I’m not a person who has regrets (although sometimes I do regret not buying a pair of shoes when its the last pair in my size) or has a life long check list of where I should be (however i do know where I shouldn’t be) at each stage of my life. So when I found this list Glamour Magazine started I thought i’d share as its quite funny & thought provoking.
Basically, in 1997, Glamour magazine published “30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She’s 30”. So over the years the list has become popular and the editors of Glamour decided to create a book around it, featuring essays from mostly famous women on each of the items on the list.
If you haven’t seen it, here’s the list below:
By 30, you should have …
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
4. A purse, a suitcase, and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking forward to retelling it in your old age.
7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age — and some money set aside to help fund it.
8. An email address, a voice mailbox, and a bank account — all of which nobody has access to but you.
9. A résumé that is not even the slightest bit padded.
10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.
11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra.
12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.
13. The belief that you deserve it.
14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.
15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better.
By 30, you should know …
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.
2. How you feel about having kids.
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.
6. The names of the secretary of state, your great-grandmothers, and the best tailor in town.
7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to.
8. Where to go — be it your best friend’s kitchen table or a yoga mat — when your soul needs soothing.
9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents.
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.
12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.
13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.
15. Why they say life begins at 30
What do you guys think of this list, do you agree or disagree? Plus do you have a list of your own?
If like me you’ll think about buying the book you can do so via Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1401324142
The Nike Air Yeezy 2 (black & pink colourway) designed by Kanye West have been sold on eBay for a crazy $90,300.00!!!!!
Other bids were going on for different pairs, and were currently in the price range of a couple thousand each.
The rest of the collection will be sold in stores this Saturday and will retail at $245.
The Air Yeezy 2 is the second installment (and a slimmer version) of the 2009 Air Yeezy. According to Nike’s website, the design was inspired by classic 1980s basketball shoes and can be purchased in either black/solar red or platinum.
Her favorite on-stage accessory was a live pet cheetah wearing a diamond collar of whom she called Chiquita. Baker was also involved in numerous lesbian affairs including an affair with Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.